Lisa Reid Audiology is looking for an Audiologist to join our team in Winnipeg, Manitoba!
This is a full or part-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a completive salary, benefits and opportunities for professional development. We are looking to improve our patients’ lives through a total body health approach. The Clinician position is primarily made up of diagnostic audiologic testing and hearing aid fittings and follow-up care as well as the necessary proper documentation and paperwork.
Winnipeg is a multi-cultural city with a moderate cost of living. It has beautiful summers and is in the heart of cottage country. There are more restaurants per capita than any city in Canada plus many arts festivals and pro sports teams.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our patient-centered and community-oriented practice!
Lisa Reid Audiology is proud to be the only Audigy Certified practice in Manitoba.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administers Diagnostic Tests
• Performs Hearing Aid Fittings
• Documentation and Paperwork
• Coordinates and interprets test results, counselling patients on their hearing care options.
• Makes recommendations regarding amplification options based on patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget.
• Fits amplification devices and fits hearing aid accessories.
• Performs verification measures, such as real ear or speech mapping
• Consults with and makes recommendation on hearing disorders to physicians as appropriate.
• Coordinates care with physicians and other providers.
• Completes thorough, mandatory chart notes for each patient in a timely basis.
• Will travel to satellite clinic as required.
• Will travel for educational purposes as required.
• Will participate in trade shows or other patient education events.
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize.
• Must have a Master’s Degree in Audiology, or Au.D.
• 1+ Years of hearing dispensing experience is preferred; however, all candidates are invited to apply.
• Must have or be eligible to obtain valid Hearing Aid Dispensing license in province of Manitoba and maintain all continuing education hours required for annual renewal.
• Must have a valid driver’s license to travel to satellite locations.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate MUST have a valid passport or the ability to obtain one promptly and have no restrictions to travel to the US for training.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org