We take the time to get to know you and the specific listening situations that are most challenging for you before creating a customized better-hearing plan tailored to your specific needs.
At Lisa Reid Audiology, we know how important your hearing is to your life and your relationships. That’s why our Hearing Professionals are much more than experts on the latest hearing technology.
Unlike other hearing aid retailers and big-box outlets, we provide an alternative to cookie-cutter medical care:
- Credentialed, experienced Hearing Professionals who keep up to date with the latest advances in hearing care research and technology
- Recommendations that put our patients’ interests first
- Access to the latest hearing technology — not “new” technology that was new three years ago
- A comprehensive, collaborative approach to helping you hear better
- Free follow-up adjustments and hearing retraining programs that are included as an integral part of your investment in better hearing
Anyone can simply sell you a hearing aid. We offer the expertise, professional service, and continuing support that it takes to truly experience success with better hearing and to take full advantage of today’s highly customizable, highly programmable, custom-fit hearing devices.
Additionally, we are the only AudigyCertified™ hearing care practice in our region — a professional designation awarded by elite audiology practices across the country that have recognized our commitment to the highest standards of patient care.
As an AudigyCertified practice, we are proud to collaborate with some of the top Hearing Professionals in the nation. This prestigious certification also means that we are able to bring you the exclusive AGX Hearing brand — a brand backed by a combination of state-of-the-art hearing care with the most effective, up-to-date technology available.
Did you know that there are over 1,200 different types of hearing technologies available today? Have you ever felt like hearing aid advertising is deceptive, misleading, or too muddled to allow you and your loved ones to make informed decisions about your own health?
Our professionals research all of the available hearing devices and bring together only the most patient-friendly, advanced technologies under the AGX name. You can find details on all of our AGX Hearing products at AGXhearing.com.
Learn more about our Hearing Professionals.